Why is your flat roof leaking?
Your flat roof could leak from:
1. Poor building maintenance, blocked roofing drainage, long-term ponding, debris accumulation on flat roof.
2. Climate and weather conditions, extreme cold or heat/UV damage/strong winds/snow load/ice build-up.
3. Improper flat roof installation, improper product specification, inexperienced installers, poor finishing or perimeter solutions. Wrong roofing system.
4. Expired flat roof life expectancy.
Quick List--Flat Roof Problem Indicators: Flat Roof Exterior--blisters or bubble areas/worn surfaces or coatings/punctures/missing flashings, fasteners or caulking/cracks or open seams, clogged drains, ponding or stagnant water, leaves, twigs or debris accumulation Building Interior--buckling ceiling tiles, damp stains, mold growth, leaks. Rusty and corroded metal surfaces.
Long term roof leaks can:
- shut down operations
- damage information and vital equipment
- make you sick by causing dampness and airborne contaminates
- cause dry rot, or create compounding issues which will depreciate building equity
Mitigate damage caused by leaks and get the flat roofing solution you need! Contact us for a free roof estimate. We are "elite flat roofing contractors" and certified Duro-Last installers. We have been providing flat roofing solutions to Ontario Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional buildings for over 40 years.