PVC, (polyvinyl chloride) is a popular plastic with multiple uses. It is widely utilized in the construction industry as it outperforms many conventional building materials such as metal, rubber, wood, and concrete. PVC has become the preferred choice for outdoor and building products such as window framing, siding, roofing, decking, water pipelines, conduit, fittings and much more - there are a number of key advantages for it's use in roofing construction. PVC is:
1. Versatile, with diverse applications.
2. A proven performer with long-lasting lifecycle.
3. Cost effective.
4. Lightweight, and flexible.
5. Moisture and temperature resistant.
6. Strong, tough and durable.
7. Recyclable - may be repurposed back into PVC processes & production.
8. Energy efficient through low thermal conductivity and is also UV reflective.
9. Easy to install - can be cut, formed, heat welded and joined.
10. Resistant to weathering, decay, corrosion, and abrasion.
Watertite Roofing has been installing Duro-Last PVC single ply roofing membranes for over a decade throughout Southern Ontario. After over 43 years in the roofing construction business - this is our product of choice! We are certified, Elite and award-winning Duro-Last roof Installers. Contact us at 1800 263-8452 for more information.