“…Forgetting about maintenance…This is perhaps the single
biggest cause of roof failure…” -- Durolast
While Duro-Last Roofing Systems provide high tech and
industry-leading building coverage, your roof performance, your building
protection and your valuable roof warranty can be impacted by whether or not regular
roofing maintenance and inspections are done or arranged by you.
Routine maintenance can
help with early detection of potential issues including:
- Impacts of harsh
weather such as wind, ice or snow loads.
- Structural problems caused by building movement.
- Worn caulking or punctures which could lead to potential leakage.
- Plugged drainage causing ponding.
- Roof edge flashing or metal deteriorations, the waterproofing at roof penetrations
such as HVAC or around other rooftop equipment locations.
- Signs of improper foot traffic, misuse or damage by
other trades or vandalism.
Help protect your building and roofing investment today. Give Watertite Roofing a call at 1 800 263-8452 and with a minimal yearly service fee, put your building
on a semi annual inspection schedule. We will monitor the performance
of your roofing system, clear your drains, check parameter
details, and help you maintain the integrity of your valuable Duro-Last roofing system.